Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shutterfly Love!

I love Shutterfly. I first used Shutterfly about a year ago to make my Mr. a book for our one year anniversary. I ended up receiving a promotional offer for "buy one get one" photo book so I ended up making him two - all for about $40! I made one remembering our newlywed year and one of our honeymoon. The books sit out in our family room and I look at them all the time! He loved the gift! It was also a great way to share our honeymoon pictures with our family! Now I am again in love with shutterfly but his time with their options for Christmas cards this year. I have looked at a lot of different Holiday Card options online and hands down Shutterfly's designs are the best! Even better they are giving away 50 free cards to bloggers! Whooohoo. Here are two of my very favorites:



Here's how you too can get your Holiday stationery from Shutterfly:

· Christmas photo cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

· holiday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards

· calendars to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars

· holiday photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

· Christmas invitations to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-invitations


Can't wait to get mine done for this year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment